Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy what you read and find strength here.



"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto him in his own way. While it might not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundred fold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."







Monday, December 13, 2010

This was project done at Tennessee Dance Arts Conservatory's Summer Camp. We were assigned to come up with different shapes we could do with our bodies. We showed them to the class, and my dance teacher took our pictures!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool picture. :)
    I wish I was that flexible/graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You are sooo talented Toraaay! :)

    ReplyDelete