Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy what you read and find strength here.



"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto him in his own way. While it might not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundred fold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."







Monday, December 13, 2010

Receiving Strength Through Our Trials

This past summer my world was kinda turned upside down, and I was faced with many challenges I never thought i would have to face, nevertheless overcome. Through the Lord's unwavering strength, and the strength and love of many people along the way, I have found myself able to carry on through these trials. I have a testimony now, stronger than ever before, that the Lord gives these challenges to us so we can become stronger people, and because he knows we are strong enough to take on these struggles. I know that before I came to this earth, I told my Heavenly Father that I would overcome the trials that were given unto me and that I would do everything I could to come back to him. I can now say that I am grateful for these trials I have had to face, and even though I still have questions and feel lost at times, I know my Heavenly Father is there, waiting for me to call upon him in need. I believe we are defined by how we rise above our shortcomings, and I know my Savior not only knows, but has felt the struggles I am faced with every day. He is my strength and my motivation to carry on. I love him and will serve him with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. You are even more beautiful to me now. I could really feel the love and complete trust you have for and in your Heavenly Father.

    Thank you Tori. I love you!
    Sis B

    ReplyDelete