Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy what you read and find strength here.



"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto him in his own way. While it might not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundred fold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."







Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Being a Teacher's Assistant at Tennessee Dance Arts Conservatory


This year I received the opportunity to become a teacher's assistant for a ballet and tap combo class. This opportunity has proven to be such a blessing in my life. These girls brighten up my day with their sweet composition and smiles. I absolutely love serving as an example to them and hopefully showing them what beautiful dancers they can become.

3 comments:

  1. Tori, have I mentioned that I love you? Cause I do. ^_^ You amaze me, girl! I'm so happy that I can connect with you more through blogging and I am so excited to have you in Laurels now! We will have an endless party together!

    P.S. I wish I could be half as strong as you are. Don't tell anyone. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are SO CUTE!!! I love you, Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah and Nina, you two just made my day!!! You girls are the sweetest!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete